Wednesday 22 February 2017

Final Video



This is our Final Music Video which is completed. I am really happy with these Final results however it can always be improved. Theres one small scene I feel needs improvement where the artist is leaning on the balcony outside and the lip sync looks out of place however it was actually perfect. The issue was the way our actor Jacob was singing the song, his lips move different and it looks like the sync is out of place.

I feel like the music video has turned out exactly like I wanted it to be like. As I was the director of this Music Video I had an image in my head at the start of how I wanted this music video to look like and even when we made the plans, there had to be a few changes done but the final result did turn out exactly how I wanted it to be.

Overall I am very pleased with this Music video and I don't think it needs many more improvements or developments.

No comments:

Post a Comment