Sunday 5 March 2017

Evaluation 4

What have you learned from your audience feedback?

The audience feedback is very helpful and it truly helped me on how to improve my digipak and advert as well as my music video. The feedback given to us was from our class mates and our teachers and this was actually very helpful as the people in our class mate are actually the target age for our audience so therefore the feedback we received was actually from our target audience who we aim to sell our music video to.

The feedback we received were either positive and negative. The positive feedback helped us understand what we were doing well and what we should do more of if our audience enjoys it. The negative feedback helped us understand what we need to do or what we need to improve on, that way we can diversify our target audience even further and attract more consumers if a more variety of people will enjoy the content and the quality of my products.

The audience feedback also informed me that various types of people have various opinions doe to personal circumstances and that is why you cannot please every person that is your target audience but what I can do is make the audience more broader and attract various types of consumers.

1 comment:

  1. Change this layout to add labels and the dates of your posts so I can mark your work.

    ReplyDelete