Tuesday 13 December 2016

First Draft Music Video Feedback

We have now received feedback from our class and teachers on our first music video draft and they have given us some points on how we can improve the video. Most of the feedback we received we already knew about but some of the feedback revived was new to us and it help us decide on what we can do to improve it for our final music video.

The main way we can improve the music video is to improve the cinematography. We decided for our future shots  that the main cinematographers will be me and James as I have many skills in photography and cinematography and we shall be using my camera. For the future shots we will now use my camera and my filing equipments such as my dolly and monopods. The shots were very shaky but we can fix this by stabilising the shots with editing and using a new camera with auto-stabilisation. A lot of our viewers also suggested to change the ending of the video as it ended abruptly and therefore the narrative wasn't clear in the video. We were also told that the studio shots were very long nd made the video boring so my group and I will fix this by filming some more extra shots.

Our artist was very out of sync as when he was signing he naturally opened his mouth for a long time and it looks out of sync and Jacob also didn't know the lyrics very well and therefore this was shown in our music video. We have now told him to practise further and hopefully improve in the final music video.






No comments:

Post a Comment