Monday 24 October 2016

My Digipak Plan

I have created a 6 Panel drawing plan of what my digipak may look like. This isn't a exact design of what it will look like but it will help me decide what type of pictures I want to take and use and it will help me decide what each panel will be and roughly what it will look like such as the text and and cover etc.

I want to make sure that the record label and King J is promoted throughout the digipak as my aim is to promote the artist and to promote the record label as well as the Album itself. I want the theme of the digipak to be quite dark with clean modern style fonts and high quality photography images. Once my group and I have taken images for our digipak. I will import those images to Photoshop and I will start to edit and create my digipak.

Put the plan picture here:


No comments:

Post a Comment