Monday 31 October 2016

The Digipak Photoshoot Images


On this blog you can see some of the many pictures I took with my camera the Canon SX710 HS for our Digipak. As mentioned in my before blog, we took these images in West Thamesmead for our Digipak. I used various adjustment settings on the camera in order to get the best shots such as changes in colour, saturation and contrast. My group and I really liked the quality of the images that were rendered and we also had a variety of images we could use for out Digipak such as low angle shots, high angle shots, mid shots, long shots and also a silhouette type shot. I made sure that the artist modelling who was Jacob (King J) was in the right positions for the shits to have the best lighting and best look. Here are the pictures we took for our digipaks.

(Talk About Costume, Lighting and Shot Types)






No comments:

Post a Comment