Wednesday 23 November 2016

Filming the 3rd Scene in the Studio - Production Blog 3

We have filmed another scene of our music video and we filmed it in a music studio. Initially the plan was to create a concert but with the budget and cast members we had, it was not possible for us to achieve this concert scene. Instead we decided on creating a studio scene which I was inspired to do when I saw another music video which had this. We filmed in a studio at the music department and we set up a microphone and stand.

As I was directing I wanted this scene to look dark but I wanted the artist to stand out. So we decided to turn off the lights in the studio and we used one studio light which we set up and aimed towards the artist. This made the artist stand out and the room around him more dark and I liked the look that this gave.

I will soon add this into my first edit of the music video onto final cut pro and I will edit this scene so it look and sounds great as well as trying to get the lip sync right on.

No comments:

Post a Comment