Tuesday 13 September 2016

Moby Gratis Research

Moby is a music artist who has created a website called Mobygratis.com and its for providing copyright free and free to use music for independent, non profit film makers or film students. I am using his site to see if i can find music or genres that I may be interested in or if I find a music video made from one of Moby's song that gives my group and I an idea for making a music video.

This is the homepage of the mobygratis.com website and it introduces the website and shows what he is doing with this site and why he made it.

The Catalog tab shows the list of music that Moby offers for free of use for people to use for non profit films. The site has many genres and types of music with various lengths and rhythms.


The videos tab shows some of the videos that were created with songs found on the Mobygratis website.

No comments:

Post a Comment